Sunday 27 April 2008

The Bill star Stewart says he is recovering

The Bill star Stewart says he is recovering



'The Bill' star Jeff James Maitland Stewart said today that he is recovering, pursuit media reports that he harmed himself after his contract with the show was non renewed.
The 52-year-old actor, wHO plays PC Reg Hollis in the ITV dramatic play, has issued a statement asking the media to esteem his secrecy.
Jimmy Stewart said in the statement: "The last few days make been really difficult for me, merely I am receiving the right care and aid, and am surrounded by family and friends."
"I need to confirm that I do not have any financial concerns, or indeed any other problems, as has been reported."
He besides said: "I erotic love being an worker. My work as an histrion is very important to me - it's my animation, and the idea of this all of a sudden changing had an super serious effect on me."
"I am feeling much better now, and am increasingly improving."
Jimmy Stewart has played PC Hollis since the show's launch in 1984.